pennsicdance: Re: pennsicdance-digest V1 #46

Dave Lankford davebearin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:56:07 PDT 2000

>From: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl at pbm.com>
>Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:09:44 -0400 (EDT)
>Subject: pennsicdance: wanted: gracca amorosa
>
>The musician del ballo for the Caroso Ball (yours truely) needs an
>arrangement of Gracca Amorosa. If you are leaving after you get this
>note and happen to have one handy, please hand it to me at the War.

I have a three-part arrangment of Gracca Amorosa that I would be happy to
contribute.  It's presently configured for string trio, but should be easy
for me to adapt to a more general consort.  What clef/range configuration
would you prefer be used?

       - Dafydd Arth/davebearIN at hotmail.com

PS.  I have some Playford Arrangements too, if you care to list specific
ones.  As you say, they *are* easier to obtain, but I may already have
something that fills a need.