pennsicdance: The Caroso Style Ball

Vanessa Layne dagoura at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 30 16:11:57 PST 2000

Midair observes:

> The day I will have the most time free is Tuesday.  Now, that is the
> same day that the Dance Exhibition is at the Performing Arts Tent.
> Since that usually ends at 4 PM, I recommend that we have our ball
> from 5 PM to 7 PM.

I've always wondered why a Caroso Ball wasn't made *part* of the Dance
Exhibition, which, AFAIK, has had no other Western RenDance besides
what I incited.

RenDance is not dance for a stage, but it was dance for audience.  Our
Caroso Balls are the closest we get to being
exhibition-format-compatible, and probably the closest we *should*
get.  It would be great if we could get the concept out to the public
"If you want to see RenDance presented as art, go to the Caroso Ball.
Audience welcome."

-- Tibicen