pennsicdance: Music from the pennsic Pile

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Mar 30 16:05:37 PST 2000

>   *Do* we gotta have everything in arrangements?  (basse dances
> excepted)

No. I would like to see more 2-part arrangements where the bass line
can be played by all the non-melody instruments. Ellisif wrote a few
years ago; it's been discussed a few times on sca-dance, etc etc.

However, the Pennsic Pile is more than just music for Pennsic. For
ECD, I would like to see 4-part arrangements for everything.

-- g