pennsicdance: volunteering

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Mar 30 09:44:59 PST 2000

I volunteer to run the Ball. I already volunteered to find the band. I
would use the same format as the last couple of years (no teach, no
goop).

Julia, will you please schedule it?

If we have a big tent with a wooden floor, we can also consider doing
special evening dance activities on all those nights when there is
court. Is noise going to be a problem? One thing I'd like to see is a
few hours of pre-1600 dancing, maybe with a loud band. Is there a
night with 2 courts in the Barn?

-- g