pennsicdance: Music from the pennsic Pile

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Mar 30 09:36:57 PST 2000

> the melody for all of the playford pieces...

These are all great suggestions, but it comes down to what the people
doing the work want to do, and what the person paying wants to pay
for. I'm happy to pay, but I don't think that basse dance tenors will
get used enough to be worthwhile in a novice collection, and naked
melodies don't meet the editoral standard I set for the pile.

More galliards etc would be great. Find usable arrangements.

-- gb