pennsicdance: Music from the pennsic Pile

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 30 08:43:55 PST 2000

Monica Cellio <cellio at pobox.com> writes:
>Heck, in addition to a few arranged ones (if available), why not include
>the tenors of all the Burgandian basse dances?  It would only take 4 or 5
on a similar note...
the melody for all of the playford pieces...
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~sca/src/contributed/pel@cmu.edu/dance/playford.abc
(yes it's a long URL... sorry...)

anyway... the melody and repeat structure for each dance would be
nice.  I've dabbled a bit with editing them to reflect proper

again... it'd be a bit more than five pages....but still a worthy
addition i'd think...

if people want it for sure... i'll start the mods for proper markup
and such...