pennsicdance: So, let's get this show on the road again

Susan Kronenfeld skronenf at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 28 07:28:57 PST 2000

Greetings, my lords & ladies, from Roselyne!

First, my thanks to Juliana or whoever else has been keeping track
of the volunteers.  You may add my name to the list of volunteers
for both "Dancemaster in Charge" and 4-5 PM intro. classes.  However,
I'd like to know what intro. classes are already offered, so as to
avoid duplication (or instead to ensure it, if that is desirable).

As I seem to understand/remember, the idea was to try to cover the
ball playlist by teaching during the evenings; should we also be
working towards this in the afternoons, or is this just: "this is
the ECD paradigm", "this is the alman repertoire", etc.?  Or maybe
there is no such distinct plan? :)

As always, it is my dleight to remain,

	Yours in service,

	Roselyne