pdstaff: An Introduction

Ben Pung ben at houseofpung.net
Thu Sep 29 07:08:48 PDT 2011

Greetings Dancers!

For those of you who may not know me, I'm Master Lorenzo Petrucci,
from way down south in Meridies. I will be taking the reins of Pennsic
Dance next year, following in the footsteps of the illustrious Judith.
Things seem to have been running pretty smoothly in recent years, and
I don't intend to make any big changes. For those of you who were on
staff last year and want to continue in your current position, you are
welcome to do so. If not, please let me know so I can find a
replacement. I would also like to make sure that everyone has a
deputy, both for emergency situations and to ensure a smooth
transition in the future. I am happy to continue doing the class
scheduling, though I would like to have a deputy of my own for that
job for  all the aforementioned reasons.

I look forward to seeing everyone and having a good time next year!

--Lorenzo