pdstaff: Passing the torch

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 06:50:53 PDT 2011

Greetings, beloved team!
    We have another year of Pennsic Dance behind us, and it truly was a magnificent year. So many of you contributed in small and large ways - Pennsic Dance is truly a community, and I think this year we reached more people than ever with the light of Terpsichore. After much consideration, I have decided to pass the torch of Pennsic Dance leadership on to my intrepid drop-dead deputy and class scheduler, Master Lorenzo. I will, however, not be disappearing, and will be serving in some capacity on the Pennsic Dance staff next year. I am not at all burnt out, which is why I would like to bequeath the job now - while I still enjoy doing it. :)
     If you are interested in being on the staff next year, please contact Lorenzo and let him know in what capacity.
     Thank you all for making my tenure as Pennsic Dean of Dance a successful and highly enjoyable one. Sincerely.

Judith