pdstaff: PI Staff

Melissa Schuman melissa.schuman at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 08:58:45 PDT 2011

Greetings dancers,

My name is Lorita, and I am working with Mistress Judith to increase the publicity for the dance tent gets this year.  One of the ideas we had was to write articles for the Pennsic Independent that would serve two purposes - it would spread the word about our daily activities and act as ads for the balls and such.
So, does anyone know who the Editor in Chief is for the PI, and what the easiest way to get a hold of that person would be?  I can't pitch the idea to the paper unless I know who to talk to!

Thank you for your help,
Lorita

"There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them."
--Vicki Baum