pdstaff: Welcome to the "pdstaff" mailing list

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:13:02 PDT 2011

Ah, if you are looking for my lady, Lynnette's address is:
"Andrea Learmonth" <andrea.lynn.learmonth at gmail.com>,

I know she and I will be working on the floor  (though she won't be able to
make it until Tuesday of the first week this time, due to work schedules,
but I'll be there early to start the process).  Not sure her plans for
teaching classes.

I'll definitely teach some, just been busy, and haven't sent them in yet.

Darius