pdstaff: Music coordinator

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 05:45:02 PDT 2010

Greetings, all!
    Master Octavio has been longing to retire from the position of live music coordinator at Pennsic, and thus far my entreaties for volunteers have fallen on deaf ears. Does anyone have any concrete suggestions, either on places to recruit or specific individuals?
     Also, I have received an offer from Istanpitta to play for either the Grand Ball or the 15th c. revel. What do you all think about using a professional band for the Grand Ball? They would, of course, be passing the hat for donations.