pdstaff: Dance Floor Maintenance - Quick questions

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 07:24:33 PDT 2008

I'm not quite certain if we have waterproofing in the trailer.  As for
Paint, they didn't want us to keep it in there over the course of the
year, stating that it would not keep, due to heat and cold.  So I
think our supplies are minimal.

Admittedly that sort of thing is small, so I could get it when I get
there.  The plywood is the most critical.  But either way, I'll need
to know for sure what I am aiming to do before I get there, since the
first couple of days of work will just be a few of us.

Thanks
Darius