minstrel: Songs of Mistress Rosalind

Efenwealt Wystle and Scott Vaughan wystle at ipass.net
Fri Oct 1 06:32:33 PDT 2010

Yes, this is an advertisement, but hopefully it is a highly relevant one...(feel free to forward this to your Kingdom listservs and other bardic lists.)

The Songs of Mistress Rosalind Jehanne vol 1 is finally available for download from AmazonMP3.  It will be available on iTunes shortly.

Atlantia is proud to call Rosalind our own (and I am thrilled to be a part of this project). You may know her as the lady who brought us great songs like "Peasant Knight" and "Song of Roland".  This collection features performances by Ken & Lisa Theriot, Rosanella Vespucci, myself, Aenor d'Anjou, Dunstan leHerryngmongre and many others from the around the Knowne World. Vol 2 of this collection will be available in March 2011 featuring even more great performers.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044VUOBQ/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1285858444&sr=8-1

CDs are available from  Camelot Treasures. We'll be at War of the Wings. You can also order a CD from:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00Z0RG0S

thank you,
Master Efenwealt Wystle
http://www.myspace.com/efenwealt