minstrel: I want to sell your CDs at Pennsic

Efenwealt Wystle and Scott Vaughan wystle at ipass.net
Tue Jul 20 09:45:47 PDT 2010

For those of you who don't know, my wife and I operate a merchant booth at Pennsic called "Camelot Treasures".  We pride ourselves on offering the largest selection of SCA recordings in the knowne world.

I would love to help you sell your CD. Come see me at booth #30. I'm the goofy guy in a coif who is usually in back washing dishes and yelling at the kids.

Most SCA discs sell for $15-$20. I take a $5 commission per disc and ask for a listening copy of each title. I handle sales tax, credit card fees, etc.

I suggest dropping off 5 or 10 copies of each title and check back periodically to see if I need more. I will give cash payouts, and any unsold stock on Saturday Aug 14 (or whatever day you are leaving).  Handling payouts on Friday Aug 13 is difficult for me, because it is our last day of sales, and usually our biggest day of CD sales. If you're not going to be at Pennsic, I can send you a check and unsold stock later on.

Artists are also welcome to perform in front of our booth, hand-sell CDs and collect tips while performing. We can provide you water and a chair.

If you want to ship CDs directly to Cooper's Lake for arrival Aug 2 or 3rd, let me know. I will provide you shipping info.

Efenwealt Wystle
aka Scott Vaughan
http://www.myspace.com/efenwealt
available on iTunes & AmazonMP3