minstrel: Home recording

Em CW citywich at magma.ca
Mon Aug 31 23:48:13 PDT 2009

It's typically the hum, or buzz of the computer that gives the agro.
If you can send it through some board and onto tape or somesuch, then back
from twotrack to the PC you end up with a far cleaner product.
Alternately, use a crtoid or hypercartoid mic and point the 'butt' of the
mic at the PC
~ Bride