minstrel: This is going to be fun, right?

Mario Magana magana101 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 01:58:08 PDT 2009

Brother Teadoir,

You are a gentleman, I am sure, wise and wonderful.  It is good to see that you have a great heart and I look forward to perhaps one day meeting you.

Mario

Mario L. Magana
 If we wish to make any progress in the service of God we must begin every day of our life with new eagerness. We must keep ourselves in the presence of God as much as possible and have no other view or end in all our actions but the divine honor.

- St. Charles Borromeo