minstrel: This is going to be fun, right?

Karoline Kramer Gould karoline at karolinekramer.com
Sun Apr 5 17:03:40 PDT 2009

That would be the Known World Players. We did 4 plays from the Wakefield
Cycle. They were very well received and we hope to mount some plays from the
York Cycle in 2012.

I've done tons of research into Mystery Cycles and Morality Plays (not so
much in MIracle Plays) and would happy to share what I've gleaned with
anyone.

~Zsof
Founder and Director, Known World Players