minstrel: This is going to be fun, right?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Apr 5 15:22:00 PDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 03:09:19PM -0400, Holly wrote:

> As for your interest in theater and in the Church, have you looked into
> the mystery plays and miracle plays?

Some folks did some of these plays at Pennsic a couple of years ago,
but I didn't see any of them. It strikes me that it's probably
possible to do these plays as entertainment first and religious
instruction second, which would make them interesting to a broader
audience. And they're very Medieval -- it would really add to the
flavor of an event.

-- Gregory