minstrel: I thank you all for your help and guidance

Mario Magana magana101 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 15:02:29 PDT 2009

My Brothers and Sisters in the SCA,

This has been quite the lesson for me.

I want to thank each of you who have so kindly written to me with your suggestions and ideas, both positive and other.  I have to tell you in all honesty, you have been most helpful and beneficial to me as I search for who I am in this new (ad)venture.

In just two short days I have learned more then research on my own has turned up in a long time and met people I hope to keep as friends and companions.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all!

To those of you who are confused as to what I am looking for, so am I!  To those who have helped clear my way for what I may want to do and be, you must have been in my shoes at some point.  I hope that one day, I do can be of as much assistance to others looking for guidance as you have been already to me.  (I WILL continue to be looking for all the help you care you give, so please, keep it coming!)

The tag line after my mundane name signature is the way I live my life always.  It is also the way I intend to live my life in the SCA.

My Blessings to you all, my brothers and sisters, as we prepare to celebrate the Passion of our Lord.

Mario

Mario L. Magana
 If we wish to make any progress in the service of God we must begin every day of our life with new eagerness. We must keep ourselves in the presence of God as much as possible and have no other view or end in all our actions but the divine honor.

- St. Charles Borromeo