minstrel: Theater of the time

Mario Magana magana101 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 07:24:26 PDT 2009

I am interested in theater of the middle-ages and the Church of the time.

As a very new member of the SCA and the Kingdom of Trimaris, I would like to find my persona in the performing arts and that of the Church.  Since Bards and the Church were the primary form of organized entertainment, I was hoping that joining this list might be of some help.

Please let me know of any sites, or other places I might look for help in re-creating theater for performance.

With Kind Regards,

Mario