minstrel: duclimer & modes

yarrowp at mscd.edu yarrowp at mscd.edu
Sat Nov 22 17:29:42 PST 2008

Strike that.  I went back and looked at my copies.  The Kettlewell is hammered dulcimer; the Jones is the one I was thinking of for use of modes (not much period music), but the one I was thinking of for period music on the dulcimer is Carrie Crompton's Renaissance Dulcimer.  This is also a Mel Bay publication.  I believe she may have other titles out, as well.
Vivien