minstrel: hello hello

Jason Benson agent036 at astromonkey.net
Sun Nov 16 18:38:22 PST 2008

I've always suspected a strong relationship between Greece and the near east
with this family of instruments. When you think about the amount of trading
that's gone on in the mediteranian over the last couple thousand years it's
inevitible that this level of cross pollination would exist.
Show us some pics of your new lauta if you can.

Cedric the Minstrel