minstrel: Sources needed

sca_bard at yahoo.com sca_bard at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 10:13:37 PDT 2008

Sorry, let me send this to the list instead of just to Vivien... *blush*

I do have Duffin's Performer's Guide, and it is a good "pick it up and learn something" book.  It's more like McGee's "Performer's Guide" than his "Singing Early Music," though, if that gives you any idea of the contents.  Since McGee's "Performer's Guide" is out of print, I often recommend the Duffin as a good overview text for early music performance.

 - Teleri