minstrel: Fwd: harpists, musicians needed

Eilidh Swann eilidhswann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:48:19 PDT 2008

This went to me personally, and I believe it was for the list:

Yes, Vancouver.  The garden is just on the north side of Vancouver in
Brush Prairie.  It is a 3-acre themed set of gardens, 10, run by a
nonprofit group NatureScaping.  It is called the Wildlife Botanical
Gardens.  We have completed a new garden and are having some classes
and an open house so we'd like to have music.  We have a harpist who
plays classical music but his fee cuts into what we are trying to do
which is raise money.

So, anyone who can play for long periods during the day or several anyones?

Estrelda

--
There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's
greed. ~Mohandas K. Gandhi