minstrel: Free lute/guitar recordings

David Parish-Whittaker davidparishwhittaker at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 07:21:54 PDT 2008

Hadn't had a chance to pop over to the site before posting that,
Chris.  I thoroughly concur;  since he's got a donate button up, do
send the boy some grocery money.

From: chris at gaita.co.uk
To: minstrel at pbm.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:18:08 +0100
Subject: Re: minstrel: Free lute/guitar recordings

I feel I must point out that though the downloads are free
there is a 'Donate' button on his website. As Rob points out producing these
recordings takes time and equipment. If you like what he is doing - both in
enjoying the recordings and admiring the concept of providing access to
professional quality non-mainstream music - then I think it quite reasonable to
support it by donating what you think each is worth. This will
increase the likelihood of it continuing and encouraging others to do the
same.

Chris

Chris Elmes

Gaita Medieval Music