minstrel: Free lute/guitar recordings

Chris Elmes chris at gaita.co.uk
Fri May 9 02:18:08 PDT 2008

I feel I must point out that though the downloads are free there is a 'Donate' button on his website. As Rob points out producing these recordings takes time and equipment. If you like what he is doing - both in enjoying the recordings and admiring the concept of providing access to professional quality non-mainstream music - then I think it quite reasonable to support it by donating what you think each is worth. This will increase the likelihood of it continuing and encouraging others to do the same.

Chris

Chris Elmes

Gaita Medieval Music
www.gaita.co.uk