minstrel: getting started with medieval singing

Patricia Yarrow yarrowp at mscd.edu
Thu May 8 12:21:41 PDT 2008

Greetings, Hugh.

What you want is:

Singing Early Music: The Pronunciation of European Languages in the Late
Middle Ages and Renaissance (Music--Scholarship and Performance) (Paperback)
by Timothy
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search
-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Timothy%20J.%20McGee>  J. McGee

Available from Amazon.com and the usual suspects.

Vivien

  _____