minstrel: getting started with medieval singing

hugh ryan saporling2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 12:15:57 PDT 2008

i've been in choir half my life, & am considering singing period music from the middle ages.  i might also play a rebec as well.  but my big problem is, i've got some music to start with, but how the heck to pronounce it.  are there any places to look that might have a phonetic translation of some songs?  or perhaps any people who might do this for a fee?  just hoping to find something-i'm mainly talking about troubador peices, carmina burana, etc...  thanks, hugh