minstrel: minstrel Digest, Vol 31, Issue 3scheitholz

antoniadg1 at juno.com antoniadg1 at juno.com
Tue Apr 15 16:46:43 PDT 2008

I never built it--but got plans and strings for a strummed dulcimer from a popular instrument kit company better known for harp kits, and someone gave me all the wood. It seemed like a good easy SCA instrument, moderately authentic, for a reasonable price and time investment.  I found a book that had renaissance dances in tab for dulcimer.   I think it would be a great general purpose instrument.  , useable for dance music, background, court, song accompaniment, and education.  I should probably sell it all to someone who would use it...!  Antonia