minstrel: minstrel Digest, Vol 31, Issue 2

crystal verdon roseofamber at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:06:33 PDT 2008

I tried googling "scheitholz" and got a bunch of sites in Swedish and such. This is an interesting topic of conversation, because I have been wanting to find a dulcimer or harp type strummed instrument to play in the SCA. I am a beginner to any strummed instrument (play the guitar a little) and would love to know where to look/research period instruments and where to find one to learn on. Also, if anyone who plays said instrument is in Caer Galen/Caerte/Dragonsspine, I would love to meet with you and discuss.
Thanks,
Roismaire