minstrel: 2nd volume of Cantigas transcription

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Apr 7 14:24:41 PDT 2008

Forwarded:

Dear Medieval Musicians

The second volume of the new set of transcriptions of the Cantigas de
Santa Maria is now available from our website
http://www.gaita.co.uk/publications.html

This volume contains cantigas 101 to 200 from the Escorial
manuscript. As with the first volume it each cantiga is transcribed
with the note shapes from the manuscript above the stave and lyrics of
the first stanza.

The book is paperback format, 206 x 146mm - the same format as the 2nd
Edition of Volume 1. (The 1st Edition of Volume 1 was A4 wirebound
format). The introductory price is GBP 18.50 plus p&p.

I have a limited number of both Volume 1 and 2 in a larger wire bound
format (250mm x 180mm) - perfect for the music stand - available for
GBP 22.00 each. Email me direct for availability.

I aim to have the 3rd volume available in 18 months.

Best regards
Chris Elmes

Gaita Medieval Music
www.gaita.co.uk