minstrel: FW: A Proposal for Pennsic

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue May 15 16:54:46 PDT 2007

> I don't suppose there's any chance we could sing the actual period
> melody for Non Nobis rather than the version written in 1989?

Weeeeel, you can take that up with the proposer, who isn't on this
list. It was originally posted to the SCA_Bards list, and has a
couple of positive replies so far.

Lady Sibohan at mcgoff.s zat gmail zot com.

I don't know her, dunno how receptive she'd be to this kind of
feedback. If we're all so enthusiastic, perhaps the right thing to do
would be to organize our own guerilla singing action at Pennsic. I've
done rounds through the merchants with a class once, it worked
well. And we're going to have a daily moving dance this year.

-- Gregory