minstrel: FW: A Proposal for Pennsic

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue May 15 13:55:57 PDT 2007

From: ladysian <XXXX at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:08:13 -0000
Subject: A Proposal for Pennsic

Greetings all,

Bards from the East and from the Midrealm have had a chat this morning
and have come up with an idea.

We'd like to sing something for the royals as they go up on the stage
for opening ceremonies at Pennsic.  The piece currently suggested
is "Non Nobis" from the film Henry V (The Branagh version).

We'd like singers from every kingdom to be there to sing.  I have the
music if you'd like a copy, please contact me.

We are checking with the royal households to make sure that this will
not conflict with any plans they may have for opening ceremonies, but
please try to keep this as quiet as you can.

Thanks,
Siobhan

[ A later posting gave this URL for a mp3 rendition of the song:
  http://www.tessari.net/Non%20nobis%20Domine.htm -- Gregory ]