minstrel: New lass from Eoforwic, clothing ideas?

warden warden_2 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 20:22:50 PDT 2006

Sonja,
You can get ideas for costumes by doing a google image search on "bard"
or "minstrel".  Here is my favorite:

http://duryea.org/pinky/minstrel.jpg

There are a lot of wood music stands that would probably serve your
needs. $100 new but you can probably find a used one on Craigs list.

So, what tunes do you play?
-Robert