No subject

Sat Jul 1 09:33:06 PDT 2006

term) was generally common in period--the troubadours employed the practice
as well.  After all, this was well before copyright law.  And in some cases,
it was considered a form of compliment to the original author...

~Christiana de Montford

--part1_24.38add1c7.2b903dd3_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&gt;&gt; That depends on how you define "minstrel" and=
 "bard". I've been known<BR>
to put new words to an existing song, because that was common for the<BR>
era my personna's from, and I call myself a minstrel, which was a<BR>
common name in th era where my personna's from...<BR>
<BR>