minstrel: Re: harp case

stephanie imnotelling azaleaviola at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:45:59 PST 2005

hi there :) go for the modern case and make it look "period".  I do the same
thing with coolers.  I cover them with brown butcher paper (paper-mache) and
stain it with wood stain mixed with polyurethane and it looks like leather!
make little straps and but brass fittings where you'd like or
whatever...here's the article I wrote for the coolers to help you out :)
http://kelly.dwarfworks.com/sca/cooler/
it's also the same thing I did for my instrument case :) word of advice:
don't make the glue mixture too watery.......have fun!
Stephanie

your focus defines your reality