minstrel: Hi from UK Jester

Andy J Wood (ENV) andy.wood at oldham.gov.uk
Thu Nov 3 10:14:34 PST 2005

are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must delete
it and notify the system manager (e-mail: postmaster at oldham.gov.uk).
I'm looking for music and songs to sing and accompany with mandolin. Any one got any good ideas. Andy Wood a.k.a. Will Tease Jester of Peckham, London

As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this email
[or any response to it] under the Freedom of Information Act 2000,
unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

This note confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses, however we advise that in keeping with
good IT practice the recipient should ensure that the e-mail together
with any attachments are virus free by running a virus scan themselves.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by
software viruses.

http://www.oldham.gov.uk