minstrel: Looking for SCA Recording info

Modern Bard ModernBard at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 13:17:03 PDT 2005

Greetings,
Some of you know me, others have met me, many of you have no clue who I am. I'm not trying to sell anything, or carry music in an online store. I am a musician. My name is Bob and I perform with the Ren Group, "Marooned".

I have created a website, Modern Bard, which can be found at http://home.comcast.net/~modernbard/

The goal of the website is to create a complete listing of every Ren and SCA related musician, the formats that their albums were released in, a link to the artist's website and, when possible, a link to the website selling the music. There is no cost to be listed on Modern Bard and I make no money from the website. If you have old albums (especially old Vinyl & cassette releases) that aren't in the listings? I'd appreciate you telling me about them. The SCA is currently VERY underrepresented on the site and I'm really hoping to get quite a bit more added to the listings.

So please, if you have a chance to dig through your music collection or discography? Send me the info, and links if you have them, and I'll do the rest.

Thanks for your time,
Bob Brinkman