minstrel: Corvus Corax shows - anyone here attending?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Oct 10 12:48:48 PDT 2005

> Corvus Corax is a German band who performs with handmade, historically
> researched instruments.

After seeing their ad in the back of TI, I listened to a few of their
tracks, and I'm very impressed. It's what you would imagine a bunch of
university students studying medieval music but who like techno and
the Goth scene would play. It's heavier on percussion than usual, and
it makes the music pretty accessible to the modern ear. But it still
is quite faithful to the originals.

One wonders if they're going to wear their Goth outfits at the renfair!

-- Gregory