minstrel: [Fwd: [Steps-Announce] Grand Ithra - Oct 8&9, 2005 - Rivers Region]

Stephen Fryer sfryer at prcn.org
Sun Aug 28 11:07:54 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Steps-Announce] Grand Ithra - Oct 8&9, 2005 - Rivers Region
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:58:35 -0700
From: Oriana of Myrtlewood <oriana at thekidders.com>

Greeting all!

I'm sorry for the duplicate copies of this notice, but I am trying to get
the word out.

The Shire of Dragon's Mist and the University of Ithra, Rivers campus bring
you a Music & Dance & More Grand Ithra on October 8-9, 2005.  We've got a
great line-up of classes and teachers from throughout Kingdom of
AnTir.  Registration opens on September 1 and closes on September 29, but
register early to save your spot.  You can view the complete list of
classes online at:
http://www.ithra.antir.sca.org/idisplay.php?topic=classes&it=5381

If you would like a paper catalog, please email me off list at
<oriana at thekidders.com> and send me your mailing address.  Or more
information is available online at www.ithra.org, click on the Rivers link.

In service,
Oriana of Myrtlewood