minstrel: inaccessible web sites

Pat Yarrow yarrowp at mscd.edu
Mon Jul 18 07:35:20 PDT 2005

Try the Libana "A Circle is Cast" Songbook, which is listed at
https://www.a-cappella.com/catalog/songbooks/new-age-songbooks/p_1224b.html
- you may get better results googling with the spelling "Ah, Comme C'est
Chose Belle."

I haven't seen this particular songbook, but I do have their "Fire Within."
Sometimes they arrange a bit oddly (read toward a New Age aesthetic), and
often lower the pitch on songs to accommodate the voices in their ensemble.

Vivien