minstrel: period music midis

Missshalon at aol.com Missshalon at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 16:55:16 PDT 2005

I'm no good at reading music so I'm looking for a good web-site for period
music that has the sound files that could help me learn the stuff. I found the
Child ballads but I noticed that most of those aren't actually period, and
the  Ravencroft site I found has like 10 songs on it. Does anyone know of any
other  good sources? For instance what about period celtic? That's my persona,
so I'm  really hoping for any info on them. I'll settle for scottish, cornish,
breton,  manx, OR Irish, celtic music is celtic music to me.