minstrel: Mit guenstlichem herczen

www.altemusik.net thomas at altemusik.net
Tue Jun 7 14:33:07 PDT 2005

Hello everybody,

Maybe I can help a little bit.
It is difficult to translate German, but Middle-High-German!!!!

"guenstlichem" does not have anything in comon with "künstlichen"
That is why "artificial" is absolute wrong!

"Guenstlichem" comes from the word "Gunst" which is possible to translate
with "favor" or "grace".

"Mit guenstlichem herczen" means "with graceful heart" or "with favorable
heart".

All the best,

Thomas M. Schallaböck

>                 A M S A    -    Alte Musik Salzburg Austria
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  > Bänkelthomas
         > Duo Zwieclanc
                > Drehleier Lernen
                       > Dulamans Vröudenton
                              > Thomasin von Salzburg
                                     > Alte Musik für junge SchülerInnen
                                           > Allerley Klangk & Allerley
Gesangk

>  Thomas M. Schallaböck MAS       Akademischer  Kulturmanager
>  Erzabt-Klotz-Straße 27                           Austria - 5020 Salzburg
>  Tel & Fax: 0043 / 662 / 831 002   Mobiltel.: 0043 / 664 /33 78 522
>  Home: http://www.altemusik.net     Email: thomas at altemusik.net
---
---
---