minstrel: Re: minstrel Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Cat sister_dark_swan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 12:34:31 PDT 2005

I'll try and pass the info along to someone who might know. I haven't heard from either of them in years, although I know Gallowglass isn't doing SCA anymore.

~ THL Catherine de Gray
(aka Ciarnait Cat Dubh of Graethorne, a LONG time ago),
Bard of the West

minstrel-request at pbm.com wrote:
I am interested in contacting Valadonis Stareagle. I am not sure if he is still playing, but I am interested in dropping him a line.

I am also interested in finding Michael Gallowglass (whom I read has since changed his name).

Thank you so much for any help you can give,

http://mail.yahoo.com