minstrel: You can't really sign up for this list here

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Mar 11 09:01:05 PST 2005

> This isn't the actual list. Sign up at:

Heh!

This message was sent to the Yahoo group which claims to be the
minstrel mailing list, I'm surprised to see it forwarded to the entire
real list! The Yahoo thing is a leftover from back before Yahoo bought
egroups.com, and over the past 8 years 68 people have signed up
through Yahoo, which means they don't actually get messages from the
main list. So I was attempting to warn them.

If you're reading this, then you're on the right list and don't need
to do anything. Sorry for the bother.

-- Gregory