minstrel: Request: Help with source document

Stephen Fryer sfryer at prcn.org
Sun Feb 20 14:52:04 PST 2005

I am looking for a photocopy or facsimile of "home Again, Market is
Done" from the Board Lute Book, folio 11r.  Unfortunately I don't have
the resources to track down the original publication (Robert spencer,
1976) in the time I have (needed at the beginning of March).  I do have
a couple of transcriptions but would like to be able to check their
accuracy (of which I am somewhat uncertain for a number of reasons).

I was hoping someone here might have more ready access and could provide
me with a copy.

--
Stephen Fryer
Lund Computer Services