minstrel: Invitation to perform

Kyrnn Wyndsong bardkieran at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 10:07:47 PST 2004

Greetings unto the list!

My name is Ciaran mac Gaeth and I hail from the Barony
of Carillion (mundanely Central New Jersey).

On the 15th of January, we will be celebrating the
investiture of our new Baroness. There will be a feast
along with this as well as many other activities
throughout the day. (see
http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=970
for my details)

I am in charge of getting the evening entertainment up
and running (on very short notice, mind you). So, I'd
like to extend the invitation to all bards, minstrels,
dancers and the like to come perform. If you are
willing to come perform please contact me at your
earlierst convenience. I can work on having your site
and food fees taken care of in payment for your
entertainment. Thank you.

Yours in service,

Ciaran mac Gaeth