minstrel: Bardic Madness South - correct dates

Cerian Cantwr cerian at minstrel.com
Tue Sep 28 15:26:32 PDT 2004

Greetings,

As several gentles have kindly pointed out, the correct dates for
this year's Bardic Madness South are indeed Nov 20th, 2004.  Since
time travel is not yet practical, I don't want to try holding this
year's event in 2003 :-)  The dangers of cut & paste.

On a related note, we're still looking for people interested in
teaching a class or being a challenge patron.  Currently, about half
filled for each of them.  If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Cerian Cantwr - Provost, Bardic Madness South
cerian at minstrel.com
http://tilted-windmill.com/bms6