minstrel: Re: Wah! Composer's block!

Averil White mekilno at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 01:52:37 PDT 2004

My hugest thanks to everyone who gave me so many tips and suggestions - and Lady Inspiration has struck!  And boy, when she strikes after a holiday as long as this, does she strike!  Just finished writing a song - 24 verses!!  And I'm proud of the melody as well, it's different to the others I've written so far.

Again, my hugest thanks!!

Everild Sweordbora, Local Rapier Co-ordinator and Marshal for the Shire of Pont Alarch, of Insulae Draconis in the Kingdom of Drachenwald.  Member of the Minstrel's Guild, bard, archer, fencer, seamstress and member of the Merchant's guild.

MKA: Averil White